As mentioned last week, Naturally Sweet Tuesday is changing from weekly to monthly. And this is our first month! Because of the change in structure, I’ve changed the name slightly as well, in hopes of preventing confusion. This linkup/blog carnival is now called Naturally Sweet Recipe Roundup!
A few highlights:
A favorite during our last roundup was from simply123allergyfree.com, who brought us a gluten and dairy free Refreshing Lemon Tart. Looks beautiful!
Most recently I have shared a recipe for Chocolate Chia Protein Pudding, and that will be my first submission to this month’s linky. Sweetened only by banana!
I have modified the page that gives details on what is considered naturally sweet (in the case of this roundup), but here is a refresher of the guidelines.
Link Up Guidelines
Full guidelines are listed here, including what is considered naturally sweet.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your home page.
- Within your recipe post on your blog/website, please link back to this post URL specifically, not livingfree.aubreecherie.com (this will only frustrate and confuse our readers)
- Recipes do not need to be desserts. ANY recipe without sugar or artificial sweeteners is welcome, but I DO ask that the dish be a “sweet” dish. AKA, honey glazed chicken would be fine, but spicy lentil soup would not. (I realize that savory foods don’t have sugar, but there are other roundups/linkys that better address that genre of food :)). Please do try and avoid any boxed products in your ingredients as most pre-made things (like cake mix) contain sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- Also, please feel free to link articles related to sugar free living or using naturally sweet ingredients. Information, reviews, menus, etc are just as useful as a recipe!
- Links can be ‘older’, AKA not just something you recently published. It can be from last month or last year!
- Recipes DO NOT need to be gluten or dairy free. Obviously *I* like recipes without them, but not everyone eats like I do ;)
- When you share your recipe link, please leave a comment about what you shared and what’s great about it! Share as many applicable recipes as you’d like!
This link-up will be closing on Sunday, August 31. Please continue to add your recipes as you post them to your blog – the more the merrier!