I hope you all have fabulous Easter weekends! Mine was spent away from my family, but I still enjoyed the time I had with friends and with my church family.
There is a lovely plethora of different recipes this week, I was happy with the range of sweet and savory! (I’m working on becoming more balanced ;) Thanks again to all of you who have been participating in the link-up, I’ve enjoyed following your links to check out recipes that I missed previously!
Favorite Recipes from Last Week
(4/19 to 4/25)
Raw Sweet Potato Cashew Cream Soup
(Me from Living Free)
A quick recap on the rules:
– add a recipe that you like from someone else’s blog (can’t be your own recipe)
– the recipe can be from ‘last week’ or RIGHT NOW!
– All recipes need to be gluten free please. If possible, sugar free and dairy free would be fun to!
– Please make sure you link an actual recipe post, not just a link or picture post
– You can add entries up until the following Monday
– If you’d like, add a comment about the recipe you added if you think it deserves some extra text love :)
Please use this format: <name of recipe> from <blog with recipe><(your name – blog), i.e., Almond Dream Shake from Shirley@Gluten Free Easily (Aubree – Living Free)