Okay, first of all… I LOVE that you’ve all been participating with the linky! You’ve made my year – I love seeing what you all post :) I certainly hope the fun will continue!!!
Please note the following fun change!
I’ve also really been enjoying your feedback and comments. Great ideas and I’m rolling with them! This past week a suggestion was made to have you all post CURRENT recipes that you’ve been seeing. This way, as you come across a new recipe, you can link to it immediately – it doesn’t need to be ‘from last week’. That’s why I’ve changed the blog post title simply to Favorite Recipes (not sure if that name will stick, but I’m experimenting here :)). I’ve added a line about this in the ‘quick rule recap’ section above the linky, as well.
Okay, this week I found 15 that I didn’t want to cut down even farther (they were all MUSTS!) But I’ve managed to get it down to 10, so I’m hoping that some of you will choose the other 5 to link ;)
Favorite Recipes from Last Week
(4/12 to 4/18)
A quick recap on the rules:
- add a recipe that you like from someone else’s blog (can’t be your own recipe)
- the recipe can be from ‘last week’ or RIGHT NOW!
- All recipes need to be gluten free please. If possible, sugar free and dairy free would be fun to!
- Please make sure you link an actual recipe post, not just a link or picture post
- You can add entries up until the following Monday
- If you’d like, add a comment about the recipe you added if you think it deserves some extra text love :)
-Here is what your link text could look like: <name of recipe> from <blog with recipe><(your name – blog),
i.e., Almond Dream Shake from Gluten Free Easily (Aubree – Living Free)