We had 9 entries last week, much to my excitement! Have you had a chance to visit those recipes as well? If you didn’t, check out the roundup from last week here.
I’m trying just the text links this week. Next time I’ll try and decide which one worked the best. Let me know what you think too! :)
This week I seemed to float more toward the savory dishes; they all looked so flavorful! I was especially excited to see that quinoa and asparagus were popular among recipes, as they are two of my favorite ingredients. Have no fear though, there are still a few desserts, as I was unable to resist. One of these weeks I’m going to try and see if I can avoid showing favoritism towards the desserts… on second though, yeah right! :P
Favorite Recipes from Last Week
(4/05 to 4/11)
Raw Crispy Sweet Potato Chips
(Me from Living Free)
So a quick recap on the rules:
- add a recipe that you like from someone else’s blog (can’t be your own recipe)
- the recipe you add should be from last Tuesday to today, so for this week that’s March 29 to April 4th.
- All recipes need to be gluten free please. If possible, sugar free and dairy free would be fun to!
- Please make sure you link an actual recipe post, not just a link or picture post
- Add your entry by the following Friday each week, so that we all have the weekend to explore.
- If you’d like, add a comment about the recipe you added if you think it deserves some extra text love :)
One thing that I thought could have been better last week was the ability to know who shared the recipes. Here is what your link text could look like: <name of recipe><blog with recipe><(your name or blog),
i.e., Almond Dream Shake – Gluten Free Easily (Aubree)
Lets just test it out and see if we like it :)