Happy happy Tuesday! I’ve had a few cool discovery’s already this week in the blog-o-sphere… One is that I’m currently featured on Carols fabulous blog, Simply… Gluten Free in her Gluten Free Global Community Section. Check out the upper right corner (and I don’t know how long it will be there, so hurry over! ;)) The other exciting thing is that I was featured in the 21st Century Housewife’s Monday Musings Video, where she said some pretty flattering things about my blog! (‘My’ bit starts at 2mins 10secs) And if you’ve never been over to her page, you really should. She always has great resources and now I’ve discovered that on top of that, she also has the most amazing accent! :)

Okay, enough about me… Now on to the food!

My Fav (Top 10) Recipes from

Last Week (11-02 to 11-08)

Banana Date Bread
(Ashlie and Alfred from The Delshad Duo)

Cranberry Rosemary Foccacia
(Brittany from Real Sustenance)

Hot Peanut Butter Chocolate Bliss
(Alisa from Alisa Cooks)

Agave Glazed Walnuts
(from A Sweet and Salty Life)

Almost Pumpkin Pie
(Amy from Simply Sugar and Gluten Free)

Key Lime Cheesecake
(Beth from Delectably Free)

Maple Walnut Butter
(Deanna from The Mommy Bowl)

Vegan Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream
(Stephanie from No Grain, No Pain)

Dairy Free Cheese Crisps Recipe
(Diane from The W.H.O.L.E. Gang)

Gluten and Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Mint Thin Cookies
(Me from Living Free)

8 Responses to My Fav (Top 10) Recipes from Last Week (11/02 to 11/08)

1. Deanna says:

Congrats on being the featured blog and on making the video! Too cool!

2. Thank you so much for the lovely mention! And your chocolate mint thin cookies taste divine!!

You’re pretty fabulous. I’m not surprised you’re getting so much attention from other blogs. Will go check out that video. :)

4. Heather says:

Cannot wait to try out the cranberry rosemary foccacia!!

Congrats on your mentions! :) As always, your list of recipes here is fantastic. . . too many I’d like to try!

6. @April Did you make them?!?! Please let me know if you did!

@Iris – Thanks!!! I think you’re pretty awesome yourself :)

Thanks Ricki, Heather, and Deanna!

7. Stephanie says:

Thanks for posting my recipe here! I hope you get a chance to enjoy it. I just made a milkshake out of it tonight, which was awesome! That focaccia sounds really good! Thanks for sharing these great recipes!

8. Alisa Cooks says:

Congratulations! That is very cool.
    Thanks for including my recipe with this awesome list!