This week I’m going to have some shameless advertising. Brace yourselves.

I’ve had the fortunate opportunity to participate in a series that Iris from the Daily Dietribe has put together, Gluten Free Fall Specials. My contribution is a very basic flat bread recipe that can do oh-so-many things! So if you’re interested in the recipe, head over to the Daily Dietribe!

But even though I’ve just attempted to promote my own recipe, I’m more than excited to promote 10 other recipes! Lots of creatively and you’ll see from the list that my favorites this week are especially unique! Please be sure to visit these great blogs :)

My Fav (Top 10) Recipes from

Last Week (9-14 to 9-20)

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Deanna from The Mommy Bowl)

Zucchini Potato Latkes
(Beth from Delectably Free)

Rosemary Potato Pancakes
(Michelle from Health Food Lover)

Zucchini Boats
(from Finding Joy in My Kitchen)

Cream of Pumpkin Soup
(Pat from Gluten Free Food That Even My Husband Likes)

Banana Pudding
(Beth from Delectably Free)

Herbed Bread Sticks
(Alea from Gluten Free Flavorful)

Pistachio Gelato
(Carol from Simply… Gluten Free)

Gluten Free Naan Bread
(Brian from Fire and Salt)

Peach Cranberry Pie with an Almond Crust
(Me from Living Free)

9 Responses to My Fav (Top 10) Recipes from Last Week (09/14-09/20)

1. Deanna says:

Thanks for the mention, Aubree Cherie! I love this series that you do. It seems like I find a new blog to follow every week!

2. SnoWhite says:

Thanks for highlighting my recipe! I hope you enjoy it :)

3. Anna says:

Thanks for sharing! My mom is gf and I’m thinking I might try it since I haven’t quite been myself since my son was born.

4. Thanks for including me in this fab list. Now i have some exloring to do with all of these great posts!

5. Eos Mom says:

Thank you for this list, we recently took my son off wheat. I’m eager to try new recipes, especially the naan looks great. Thanks!

6. Thanks so much for including my link in your top 10!

7. How have I not come across your blog before? Love the recipes!

8. Brian says:

Thank you for including me in your top 10 recipes for the week. I think I struck a chord with people who have been missing out on Naan bread.

Another AMAZING list! (and funny there are 2 potato pancakes!). I always leave these posts wanting to run to my kitchen and start cooking. . . so many great recipes.